You may not have to pay the course fee if you are:
- Claiming Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work Related Activity Group
- Claiming Universal Credit and earn less than £338 per month or household earns less than £541 per month
- Claiming or are dependent on someone who claims Council Tax Reduction (not single occupancy discount)
- Claiming Working Tax Credit
- Claiming Income Support
- Claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Support Group
- Claiming or are dependent on someone who claims Housing Benefit
- Claiming Pension Guarantee Credit
- Claiming Asylum in the UK. As an Asylum Seeker you will need to have been a resident in the UK for six months or longer, have an Application Registration Card (ARC) or Standard Acknowledgement letter (SAL) and a current Asylum Support Agreement from UK Visas and Immigration
- Unwaged and dependent on somebody in receipt of one of the above benefits (excluding Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit).
Please confirm details when booking a course and bring proof of your status when you enrol for the first time.